Friday, July 24, 2009


"Here comes Sleeping Beauty!" Mason proclaimed as he ran into my room. "No, just kidding it's underwear" He giggles and then announces "It's just Mason!" He is a million laughs rolled into one... well, not one pair of underwear obviously. I'm thinking maybe 5 pairs of underwear. Trae at this moment is busy forwarding this picture to all of his friends via phone. He is one proud brother.
We had such a great time at the pool yesterday! Thank you Kara, "the girls", and her sweet birthday Mom. The kids were all on their best behavior. I only had to throw one child into the pool for being a stinker. They spent most the afternoon building a cruise ship, which then became an island, and finally a fort out of all the floating things they could get their little hands on. Such big imaginations.
So the quote I saw today wasn't very nice, but it made me laugh: "Some people are like Slinky’s. Pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs."

No comments:

Post a Comment