Thursday, August 13, 2009

Last night Jamie and I went in search of a new kitchen faucet. Who knew it would be so hard to pick one? There are just a few styles and not many colors, but in the end I picked the one that was a little different. It matches my overhead lights, which is a plus in itself. I didn't want to get a new faucet until I redid my countertops, but I guess when you break it, you have to replace it. And I'm the one that broke it. I do have to say that Jamie should take some of the blame, but he'll say my hand was on that faucet when it broke and so it is my fault.
Jamie and I have this ongoing spanking war going. At times it wanes and at times it is going strong... last night it was on! It was on until Jamie decided to cheat, by picking me up and trying to put my butt into the kitchen sink. He then reached behind me to turn on the faucet and I decided I was having none of that. I grabbed hold of the faucet to keep him from pulling it out to spray me and the dang thing broke right off in my hand. Needless to say the water came spraying straight out and soaked me more than I would have gotten soaked from the sprayer. So there is my story, it might be a had to be there story, but I can tell you that I laughed until I cried. Poor faucet.

4 comments:

  1. I laughed too at you story. Give him a spank for me. Then he doesn't owe you one,he owes it to me. And he wont spank an old lady, will he????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can leave comments on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No picture of this??????

    ReplyDelete
  4. of the broken faucet or the new faucet? haha!

    ReplyDelete