Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Pictures

The boys and their new computer! You can actually turn it on now and not have to wait 25 minutes for it to warm up! Yayee! Thank you to all who put money in for this awesome gift!



















The screamed over gift from Brandon, Shannon, Cassidy and Connor!













Nerf War! We had such a fun time with these Christmas day.













Brett and Cynthia still trying to put Jamison's together.













I know it seems that I've been a slacker, but really I've been waiting to get my camera back from my parent's house. By Christmas Day eve I was running on fumes and am surprised I was able to make it home, pop popcorn, and get a movie set up for the boys before passing out... It was only 8PM!
I was pleasantly surprised when the boys woke us up at 7:30 Christmas morning. Shortly following the wake-up call, Jamie got his own call from work. Bummer! Jamie stayed to watch the boys open Christmas presents and I can't say we rushed it, but we could definitely feel the pressure that he needed to leave us shortly.
I made my yummy butterscotch rolls, but sadly they didn't turn out so yummy this year. I don't know what I was thinking, but they were rising too quickly so I threw them out into the garage to slow down the process. It worked, but it also ruined the yeast. They refused to bake properly and ended up being burnt because I couldn't get the middles baked.
Wess and Mary made their Christmas morning visit. I love them coming over and visiting. It gives us that little bit of time of not having to rush out anywhere and enjoy our morning. We showed off our Christmas present from them to them. What can I say, I'm in love with my new freezer. No more climbing into the freezer and trying to dig something out, not knowing if there is any more of that something left.
Luckily Jamie was only gone for a 3hr call and we were able to scoot on over to my family's house. All in all the boys had a wonderful Christmas and were spoiled rotten again, even though we had all vowed that that would never happen again. ah! Such is Christmas when you have kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment