November has brought the sick bugs to our house and in a major way. Pneumonia has made its pass through our household, which is crazy because pneumonia itself is not even contagious. Well, whatever it was that we all started with, we ended it with antibiotics. Poor Jamison got it the worst because of his asthma and ended up "wasting" half of his day away doing breathing treatments, but at least he was able to stay at home and comfortably rest.
Our neighbor threw us a neighborhood baby party last weekend, and it was more appreciated than she will ever realize. Baby now has clothes and diapers thanks to our generous neighbors and friends. I'm not sure why, but it seems we are just taking our sweet time getting everything ready. I guess we need to get going on preparing for his arrival because we have at the very most 9 weeks left before he'll be here. I just can't believe that our newest little guy will be here so soon. See what I mean by life going by too quickly?

Looks like my house when we get the sickies. A bunch of asthmatics, wheezing, and doing nonstop breathing treatments!
ReplyDelete