Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Trae

 Trae never wants his picture taken, but this past week he changed his mind.  I just can't believe how old he is getting.  At his physical, the doctor said Trae's recent growth spurt should be some kind of record.  From November - March he grew 10 INCHES! He now stands at 5'7".
This kid is keeping me running.  I pick him up from track at 4PM and he needs to be to lacrosse at 5PM and finishes up around 7PM.  Then home again for dinner, homework, and off to la-la land.  We don't have time for much of anything, so if I don't stop and talk we'll both be sad, but have to make do with a friendly wave... What's that saying from that Jim Carrey show?... "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!"


























No comments:

Post a Comment