Yep, I had one. Usually it's my mouth that embarrasses me, but not this time. I can't believe I'm even sharing this story, but it's too funny not too. Okay, and maybe it is a have to be there moment, but you can courtesy laugh if you must. Just laugh dang it!
Friday was Trae's track meet (pictures and info will be posted), last one to be specific. I was standing there playing with the camera when I saw something on the ground. On closer inspection, I realized it was a nursing pad. I giggled to myself and thought how embarrassing for the Momma whom had lost it. After a bit more thought, I laughed because it is the same kind I use. (Can you see where this is going??). And then the realization.... It was mine!! How in the hell did it escape and leap to the ground? The only way I can figure it out, is that it would have had to shimmy up and then over the collar of my shirt. My next train of thought leads me to wonder how long it took to work its way out and who all watched with horror as it did so???
No comments:
Post a Comment