Once again, I am finding myself with a million things to blog about with not enough time and way too many pictures! First lacrosse playoffs. The boys won their first game, lost the 2nd, and lost the 3rd, thus eliminating them from the competition. They were pretty upset about their loss, but there is always next year. The 2nd game we were pretty disappointed in because the refs wouldn't give the boys a break between games. They sent the boys over to play the 2nd game right after their first, with a team that had been resting for the past 2 hours. They tried to hang in there, but ultimately were just too pooped. The games were so rough and the other teams were getting mean, but our boys were willing to step up to the plate. The 3rd game was an amazing game and they only lost by 1!
Face Off. Trae said this guy talked crap to him the entire game. Who's king now? Oh dang, did I just say that out loud?
I think I should be upset with the knee, but it's the same kid as above!
Team Spirit even with disappointment
No comments:
Post a Comment