Summer went way too fast and I have so much to talk about, but not now. Now, it is time to flip the laundry over, wipe down my kitchen from the lunch mess, and maybe, just maybe we can make it to the store.
But here are some pictures from our camping trip the weekend before last. We had so much fun and the boys behaved themselves which was even better! We swam and swam and swam.
The happy baby!
Mason and his fort. This kept him busy for 3 days!
Trae and Mason hanging out. They were covered in mosquito bites and allergies were going wild, but we were still having fun.
This is where you find the boys when we tell them we are cleaning up and heading out...




Thanks for the help. I haven't been on for a while and I've missed your posts. Crazy how buys our lives get! I love you opening pic. Such hansome boys you have!
ReplyDelete