I can't believe how much time has gone by since I posted last, but this Momma is busy! I can't believe how much busier life is with Bekham, but I am enjoying every minute of it... okay, well maybe not every minute because there were those few minutes the other day that Bekham was very grumpy and would. not. sleep... yeah, those few minutes (or hours) sucked, but life is speeding by and I don't want to miss any of it.
I've taken up crocheting and I'm loving it. I'm trying to keep a balance with just a few orders so we don't get overwhelmed and I can keep enjoying myself. Jamie was just complaining that our house is going to start overflowing with hats, but I can't help myself with all these cute patterns I keep running across.
Trae is keeping busy with indoor lacrosse. Then you can't forget about the school play that he will be "starring" in. A musical of all things, but he's excited he gets to play the tough murderer. And before you get to worried it's Huck Fin.... I think.... haha!
Jamison is keeping up with his soccer with indoor soccer. He is such an amazing helper, especially in the mornings when I can't seem to drag my fanny out of bed until 7:30 because its been another long sleepless night. I don't know what I would do without his help.
Mason is keeping busy with his legos. I think his obsession has even gotten bigger! He's such a great big brother.
Bekham just keeps growing and won't stop. He's a little guy now, but he's a little guy with big dreams of catching up with his brothers. He took his first steps a few weeks ago and now he wants to walk everywhere. I love watching him toddle everywhere, but secretly hate it because it just means that he's not going to be a baby for much longer.
We went in search of the elves and took a few pictures along the way with the cousins (IT WAS COLD)
 |
| Conner, Jamison, Cassidy, and Mason |
 |
| Conner, Cassidy, Bekham, Jamison, Isaac, Mason |
We celebrated Christmas with the cousins last weekend. We had so much
fun during their visit and can't wait for our summer family vacation!!
 |
| Silly Jamison and Princess Leia Cassidy |
 |
| Mason and Jamison trying out Conner's Zombie Lab |
 |
| Grandpa and Bekham hanging out |
 |
| Trae opening up his most anticipated game |
 |
| Aunt Shannon and Mason working on Alien Legos |
 |
| Grandma and Bekham (I love this picture) |
 |
| Ho-Ho-Ho! Merry Christmas from the Smith Boys |
No comments:
Post a Comment