Life is moving quickly. I say that every time I get on here to post, but it really is. With the 3 older boys all playing lacrosse this year, Jamie is the head coach of Mason's team, helping coach 2 other teams, plus field manager and stat taker for the high school team, and me being on the high school lacrosse board our lives are now officially consumed with lacrosse.
Bekham is proving to be the child that is blowing his brothers out of the water with his naughtiness. You know those children that scream and throw themselves down in the store aisle? Well, I always thought it was a discipline thing... (and some of them obviously are), but he is proving that theory incorrect... He is the child that just scaled the cupboards while I was picking up his empty water cups off the table and throughout the house (think of the movie Signs here) so he could eat a chocolate exlax... He is the child who escaped outside and I had to chase and capture kicking and screaming while in my sports bra (I was then seen by my neighbor who wanted to have a conversation with me)... He is the child who you can hear screaming every time we are out in public (and in the house), but most especially at the lacrosse games and practices... He is my child who slammed the pantry door open and put a hole in it... He is talented enough to scream straight through most of the day and half of the night and still have a voice... Yes, all of these things have happened this week alone. Oh I forgot to mention that this is also the child that decided to join me running on the treadmill... But he is an adorable hat model!



No comments:
Post a Comment