So, I'm way behind, but that seems to be the norm lately. I just uploaded the pictures from the cousin day we had a few weeks ago and was looking through them. Oh my, we had fun! And how can I not enjoy an afternoon when the kids were entertained by one another and us adults could actually sit and have a visit... okay, maybe not so much for Holly, but her child sure entertained us. Gotta love it when you realize the naked child you are pointing and laughing at turns out to be a child that belongs to us! Muwhahaha!
Thank you so much Jana for putting this together! You are awesome, even at 8 months pregnant! Thank you Pam for making time for a catch up while you were visiting in Utah! And thank you to all those that came. We had a great time!
Here's are a few of pictures from our day at the park. I thought I took a lot more, but I must have been too involved running my mouth instead.
Devin, Chase, and Trae pushing Jamison in the tire swing
Jamison being cheesy, and Morgan and Jesicca resting on a turtle
Revenge... Devin getting revenge on Trae for hiding his flipflops
Little Man Mason (he was told only to get a little wet)
Devin trying to get revenge on Chase for his role in the flipflop
hide, but Trae is trying to save him.
Devin giving loves to his mommy, Pam, what a sweet picture it
would be if only he was trying to soak her at the same time.
Tai, Mason, and Trae running through the splash park
Jamison, Devin, Trae, Chase, Tai, and Aaron
Jamison, Trae, Devin, Chase, Tai, and Aaron... Again....
These boys were a riot!
Aunt Susan playing with Sienna










No comments:
Post a Comment