Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mason's 5th Birthday

Once again I find myself behind on my blog.  This pregnancy is making my old procrastinating ways look good.  Didn't think that was possible, but it really is.  I just mailed out my brother's birthday card... his birthday was May 28th and Lacey if you are reading this, I just mailed out your money (so, so, so very sorry).  I'm only a few weeks behind schedule for everything, including my house cleaning.  Eek! 
So little man Mason celebrated his birthday June 2nd.  He wanted to go to the zoo and so that is where we headed.  We had an amazing time.  Wasn't sick at all there, but I did pay for it that evening and the entire next day.  All that matters is that he had an awesome birthday and he said that he did, but when I tucked him in, he was asking why we didn't make it to the dinosaur park, too... uhm... yeah, how about that wasn't even in the plans.  Stinker kid! 

























































The melted ice cream cake.  I'll do better next time,
but at least it was still yummy!


Thank you Uncle Brandon, Aunt Shannon, Cassidy,
and Conner for the candy!  This is what was left of it by
the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment