Of course, maybe you caught the words on my t-shirt in the previous post and already figured it out... You'll have to go back and look for it now... I'll give you a minute...

The baby is due January 23rd, 2011. I can't even put my mind around this yet. I'm just getting all of my kids into school, have disposed of all baby products, and will be now starting over. I know I had hinted that I wanted this, but now that it's all happening, wow, I'm a little in shock. Jamie had anxiety attacks for the first week straight before I announced to him that it was time to face the fact that we are having a baby in 8 months and to get over it. He's much better now.
So here SHE is in her first picture. She is only 1/2 an inch in size right now. All perfect beating heart of her.


you already know its a girl? Congrats! pretty excited for you!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Now you will have to change your About Me fot mom of 3 angelic looking boys and 1 angel. lol
ReplyDelete